Our Commitment to Your Privacy
Information We Collect
This Site does not directly collect any personal information. You may, however, chose to contact us by email, in which case we will collect your name, email address and any other information that you chose to provide to us. Please do not provide personal information that you do not want us to have.
In addition, we may gather information about you automatically through your use of the Site, e.g., your IP address and how you navigate our Site. EUREKA may collect information about you by using cookies, tracking pixels and other technologies (collectively, “Tools”). We may use this information to better understand, customize and improve the user experience of our websites, services and offerings. For example, we may use web analytics services such as Google Analytics that leverage Tools to help us understand how visitors engage with and navigate our Site. Information on how Google Analytics collects and processes your data is available here: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. We may also use performance tracking cookies such as New Relic to enhance the performance of our website. Information on how New Relic collects and processes your data is available here: https://newrelic.com/content/dam/new- relic/resources/white- papers/GDPR%20FAQ%20May%202018.pdf.
Your web browser can be set to allow you to control whether you will accept cookies, reject cookies, or to notify you each time a cookie is sent to you. If your browser is set to reject cookies, the Site may not recognize you when you return to the website, and some website functionality may be lost. The Help section of your browser may tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting cookies. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage or delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
How We Use the Information We Collect
If you choose to provide information to us, for example by email, the information is used for the purpose you provided it to us. For example, if you provide your contact information in an inquiry to us, we will use your contact information to process and respond to that inquiry and any related activity that may result from your inquiry.
How We Share the Information We Collect
We may share your personal information for the purposes described in this Policy.
We may share personal information with service providers that perform services on our behalf such as payment service providers, analytics providers, and hosting providers. In accordance with applicable law, we have entered into legally binding agreements requiring them to use or disclose personal information only as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with applicable legal requirements.
In addition, we may disclose personal information about you
- if we are required or permitted to do so by law or legal process, for example due to a court order or a request from a law enforcement agency, (b) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, (c) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or other illegal activity, and (d) in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation).
Links to Third-Party Websites
The Site is controlled and operated from Canada and is not intended to be subject to the laws or jurisdiction of any country or territory other than that of the United States.
We maintain appropriate technical and organisational measures designed to protect your personal information against loss or accidental, unlawful or unauthorised, alteration, access, disclosure or use. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please notify us immediately.
Do Not Track
How long we keep information
The time period for which we keep personal information depends on the purposes for which we collected it. In all cases we keep it for as long as necessary to fulfil those purposes. We will then delete this personal information unless we are required to preserve your personal data in connection with litigation, investigations and proceedings, or if a longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable law.
Information for EU Residents
EUREKA Corporate Group is the data controller in respect of personal information collected through the Site.
We process your personal information for the purposes described above on the basis that it is necessary for our legitimate interests in operating, managing and improving the Site. We may use your personal information to send direct marketing only where you have provided your consent or otherwise when we are permitted by applicable law to do so.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we comply with applicable legal requirements providing adequate protection for the transfer of personal information to recipients in countries outside of the EEA and Switzerland. In all such cases, we will only transfer your personal information if:
- To request that we rectify or update your personal information that is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated;
- To request that we erase your personal information in certain circumstances, such as where we collected personal information on the basis of your consent and you withdraw your consent;
- To request that we restrict the use of your personal information in certain circumstances, such as while we consider another request that you have submitted, for example a request that we update your personal information;
- Where you have given us consent to process your personal information, to withdraw your consent; and
- To request that we provide a copy of your personal information to you in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format in certain circumstances.
- To object to certain of our data processing, such as for direct marketing purposes.
If you are located in the EEA and you wish to exercise any of your data protection rights or if you consider that we have processed your personal information in violation of applicable law, please contact us as detailed in the “How to Contact Us About Privacy Matters” section below.
- The country to which the personal information will be transferred has been granted a European Commission adequacy decision;
- The recipient of the personal information is located in the U.S. and has certified to the US-EU Privacy Shield Framework; or
- We have put in place appropriate safeguards in respect of the transfer, for example the EU Model Contracts.
You may request a copy of the safeguards that we have put in place in respect of transfers of personal data by contacting us as described in the How to Contact Us section below.
If you are located in the EEA or Switzerland, subject to applicable law, you may have the following rights in relation to personal information that we hold about you:
- To request confirmation of whether we process personal information relating to you and, if so, to request a copy of that personal information;
If you consider that we have processed your personal information in violation of applicable law and failed to remedy such violation to your reasonable satisfaction, you may also lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority in your country.
How to Contact Us About Privacy Matters
If you would like to contact us for any reason concerning our privacy practices, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org